- All guests staying overnight must be registered beforehand with Melissa Wessler
- Please report any damage to furnishing and/or property to Melissa Wessler immediately at (631) 632-2858 or MWESSLER@SCGP.STONYBROOK.EDU
- IN CASE OF FIRE OR MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911
- You may call Melissa Wessler after hours at (516) 662-9288 with EMERGENCIES ONLY
- During your stay, you may have visitors with you, but they must be registered with Melissa Wessler. There is a maximum overnight occupancy!
- NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE
- No personal property is to be left in the house upon departure
- Our cleaning company will come weekly to clean the house. They are not responsible for laundering any personal items
- No alterations to the home inside or outside are permitted
- You may park your vehicle in the driveway or parking garage (if applicable) at your assigned housing location
SMOKING INSIDE THE PREMISES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
- PLEASE SMOKE OUTSIDE OF THE HOME WITHIN A SAFE DISTANCE (AT LEAST 5 FEET) FROM THE FRONT ENTRANCE AND BRUSH AREA
- PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER GUESTS IN THE HOUSE THAT ARE NON- SMOKERS
- DO NOT DISPOSE OF CIGARETTES ON LAWN
- IF ANY DAMAGE TO THE PROPERTY IS MADE DUE TO LACK OF CARE WITH SMOKING, GUEST WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR COST OF REPAIR AND/OR REPLACEMENT
- The University provides an umbrella policy to cover general liability (such as accidental injuries) on leased properties. Each landlord provides homeowners insurance to cover the property and landlord’s belongings, including provided furnishings. Please be advised that neither policy will provide coverage for guest’s personal property in the event of theft or damage.
- Renters insurance is not mandatory. The Center will leave it up to the visitor/guest to decide if he/she would want to purchase insurance