- Alexander Abanov (Stony Brook University)
- Boris Altshuler (Columbia University)
- Natan Andrei (Rutgers University)
- Hrachya Babujian (Alikhanian National Lab, Yerevan Physics Institute)
- Lea Santos (University of Connecticut)
- Tigran Sedrakyan (University of Massachusetts)
- Emil Yuzbashyan (Rutgers University)
The field of far from equilibrium many-body quantum systems is on the verge of a breakthrough both theoretically and experimentally. The program will facilitate progress by bringing together leading researchers in the field. We will leverage existing intellectual potential in integrable many-body and dynamical systems to ensure this program makes a critical and lasting impact on this rapidly developing field.
The goal of this workshop is to discuss the problems that emerged and were formulated during the Program: New Directions in far from Equilibrium Integrability and beyond: March 11, 2024 – May 10, 2024.