- Peter Adshead (University of Illinois)
- Jonathan Heckman (University of Pennsylvania
- Marilena Loverde (C. N. Yang Institute for Theoretical Physics)
- Patrick Meade (C. N. Yang Institute for Theoretical Physics)
- Scott Watson (Syracuse University)
This workshop is aimed at ﬁlling the gap in our cosmic history – from the end of inﬂation to the beginning of big bang nucleosynthesis. The recent observational progress in cosmology, gravitational wave physics, and discoveries in particle physics, as well as the important developments in the theoretical and numerical techniques for understanding non-equilibrium ﬁeld dynamics makes the timing of this workshop optimal. At this opportune moment, this workshop will bring together distinct groups of researchers from the ﬁelds of non-perturbative ﬁeld dynamics, high energy particle physics phenomenology, inﬂation and reheating to explore an important, but as yet poorly constrained period from our universe’s infancy.