Art and Science Program
The Simons Center for Geometry and Physics Art and Science Program is an outreach program connecting artists, scientists and the community. The Simons Center Gallery’s goals include hosting the highest quality and most intellectually inquisitive art by internationally acclaimed artists working at the intersection of art, science, and technology. The exhibitions and events at the Simons Center at Stony Brook University feature artistic and scientific concepts accessible through a broad range of media for meaningful experiences that ignite imagination and inspire ideas.
- Simons Center Gallery Exhibitions
- Science and Art Speaker Series
- Science Playwriting Competition
- Student and faculty outreach with the Art Department
- Della Pietra High School Student Gallery Talks
- Community outreach
- Summer Music Series
- Science-inspired movies
- Campus Art Tour Collaboration
- Publications and Catalogs
- Visiting Artist Program
Art Program Director/Curator:
- Hours: Simons Center Gallery hours: Monday- Friday 12:00 – 5:00 pm and by appointment; Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays.
- Directions to Simons Center for Geometry and Physics: http://scgp.stonybrook.edu/about/directions