At this time we are postponing and rescheduling the following events:
- Recent developments in Lagrangian Floer theory: March 16-20, 2020
- Lighting new Lampposts for Dark Matter and Beyond the Standard Model: March 30 – April 3, 2020.
- Floer homology in low-dimensional topology: April 6-10, 2020
- New directions in topological phases: from fractons to spatial symmetries: April 13-17, 2020
- Supersymmetric Black Holes, Holography and Microstate Counting: April 20-May 1, 2020
- Quantum Hall Effect: Status Report: May 11-15, 2020
- C*-algebras, K-theories and Noncommutative Geometries of Correlated Condensed Matter Systems: May 18-22, 2020
- Renormalization retrospective: Feigenbaum Memorial Conference: May 28-29, 2020
- Many faces of renormalization: June 1-5, 2020
- Applications of gauge topology, holography and string models to QCD: June 8-12, 2020
- Simons Summer Workshop: Strings and Geometry July 13 – August 7, 2020
- Geometry, Topology, and Symmetry in Soft and Living Matter: August 24-28, 2020
- Lighting new Lampposts for Dark Matter and Beyond the Standard Model as of March 23, 2020.
- Renormalization and Universality in Conformal Geometry, Dynamics, Random Processes, and Field Theory as of March 23, 2020
- Geometrical aspects of topological phases of matter: spatial symmetries, fractons and beyond: April 13-June 5, 2020
- Della Pietra Lecture Series by Dr. Elena Aprile
- Science Playwright Competition Staged Readings
- Opening Reception: Ander Mikalson and Katie Paterson: Artworks to Sonify and Colorize the Universe
- Art Exhibition: Ander Mikalson and Katie Paterson: Artworks to Sonify and Colorize the Universe
Please check back here to be notified of the rescheduled event date.